getting 2 button mouse to work properly - Help

This is a discussion on getting 2 button mouse to work properly - Help ; suse + kde + "microsoft" 2 button mouse the right mouse button doesnt seem to do much and to get proper right mouse button stuff like context menus to work i have to hold both buttons down. what gives?!?!?!? all ...

  1. getting 2 button mouse to work properly

    suse + kde + "microsoft" 2 button mouse

    the right mouse button doesnt seem to do much and to get proper right
    mouse button stuff like context menus to work i have to hold both
    buttons down. what gives?!?!?!?

    all the info i find online is about properly configuring a 3 button
    mouse, which is the opposite to my problem

    no i cant buy a 3 button mouse i'm too poor (vital beer money)

    if i have to edit a config file to get a standard mouse to work
    sensibly prepare for me to get upset

  2. Re: getting 2 button mouse to work properly

    On the KDE main menu, under System Settings, select Mouse. This will tell
    you how you originally defined your mouse and let you try something else.

    "cycloid" wrote in message
    news:90f73c39.0404170340.15d3fe5e@posting.google.c om...
    > suse + kde + "microsoft" 2 button mouse
    >
    > the right mouse button doesnt seem to do much and to get proper right
    > mouse button stuff like context menus to work i have to hold both
    > buttons down. what gives?!?!?!?
    >
    > all the info i find online is about properly configuring a 3 button
    > mouse, which is the opposite to my problem
    >
    > no i cant buy a 3 button mouse i'm too poor (vital beer money)
    >
    > if i have to edit a config file to get a standard mouse to work
    > sensibly prepare for me to get upset

+ Reply to Thread