Urgent: all the text in gnome application disappear - Help

This is a discussion on Urgent: all the text in gnome application disappear - Help ; I am using Fedora, all texts of its gnome desktop, gnome applications (gaim, gedit, ....) and even logon screen disappear. KDE application's text works fine. Anyone can give me some suggestions? Thanks in advance....

  1. Urgent: all the text in gnome application disappear

    I am using Fedora, all texts of its gnome desktop, gnome applications
    (gaim, gedit, ....) and even logon screen disappear. KDE application's
    text works fine.

    Anyone can give me some suggestions? Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Urgent: all the text in gnome application disappear

    Nick wrote:
    > I am using Fedora, all texts of its gnome desktop, gnome applications
    > (gaim, gedit, ....) and even logon screen disappear. KDE application's
    > text works fine.
    >
    > Anyone can give me some suggestions? Thanks in advance.

    Thanks Andrew in UK, the problem has been solved. It's caused by
    corrupted pango by failed yum downloading.... Reinstall pango fixed it.

+ Reply to Thread