linux-wlan driver for Dlink DWL 520+ (rev.D) - Help

This is a discussion on linux-wlan driver for Dlink DWL 520+ (rev.D) - Help ; Tried to install linux-wlan for my DLink wireless card. Compiled the prism2_pci driver and followed all the instructions.. the module does not load however... comes up with a bunch of 'unresolved symbol's when I try to insmod. Anyone know how ...

  1. linux-wlan driver for Dlink DWL 520+ (rev.D)

    Tried to install linux-wlan for my DLink wireless card. Compiled the
    prism2_pci driver and followed all the instructions..

    the module does not load however... comes up with a bunch of 'unresolved
    symbol's when I try to insmod. Anyone know how to fix this? Has anyone got
    this to work?

    Thanks in advance
    Kaushik

  2. Re: linux-wlan driver for Dlink DWL 520+ (rev.D)

    Try the Knoppix 3.3. distro...

    "Kaushik" wrote in message
    newspr259lufs6p8d7r@news.mot.com...
    > Tried to install linux-wlan for my DLink wireless card. Compiled the
    > prism2_pci driver and followed all the instructions..
    >
    > the module does not load however... comes up with a bunch of 'unresolved
    > symbol's when I try to insmod. Anyone know how to fix this? Has anyone got
    > this to work?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Kaushik

+ Reply to Thread