Debian - Help

This is a discussion on Debian - Help ; Could someone point my to a good help site in installing devices for Debian? I just got a copy of the Debian distro but I'm having problems knowing exactly which device drivers to load in....

  1. Debian

    Could someone point my to a good help site in installing devices for
    Debian? I just got a copy of the Debian distro but I'm having problems
    knowing exactly which device drivers to load in.

  2. Re: Debian

    Have you tried www.debian.org?

    "Silvan Brewer" wrote in message
    newsan.2004.02.09.04.23.46.244396@archetypical.org...
    > Could someone point my to a good help site in installing devices for
    > Debian? I just got a copy of the Debian distro but I'm having problems
    > knowing exactly which device drivers to load in.

+ Reply to Thread