Q, how can I know "MACHINE VARIABLE" - Help

This is a discussion on Q, how can I know "MACHINE VARIABLE" - Help ; what is the command to know, 'MACHINE VARIABLE' (e.g., VAX, SUN, RS6000)? Thankyou...

  1. Q, how can I know "MACHINE VARIABLE"

    what is the command to know, 'MACHINE VARIABLE' (e.g., VAX, SUN, RS6000)?
    Thankyou

  2. Re: Q, how can I know "MACHINE VARIABLE"

    Jack wrote:

    > what is the command to know, 'MACHINE VARIABLE' (e.g., VAX, SUN, RS6000)?

    Try `uname -i` to get the hardware platform.

+ Reply to Thread