I'm new to Linux (I have Red Hat Linux 9.0) and I can't use my USB Modem
(Creative Modem Blaster USB DE 5771). Can anyone help me?

So far I tried the followings:

Windows:
I tried to make the modem work under MS Windows, it's OK.

Linux:
1) Under "Main Menu => System Tools => Hardware Browser: System Devices"
my usb modem appears as "Creative (?) DE 5771 Modem Blaster".
2) I tried acm kernel support:
"modprobe acm" (I get no error, and the acm module is really loaded:
lsmod shows it)
"mknod /dev/usb/ttyACM0 c 166 0"
Under "kppp => Setup => Device" choosing "/dev/usb/ttyACM0", then
"Query Modem" on the "Modem" tab I get the error: Looking for modem,
unable to open modem.
3) I don't find driver for this type of modem (for Linux) at the
official Creative web site: "www.europe.creative.com".

Does anyone know a solution for my problem?