Hello,
I have my old machine (200MHz) so I have a problem with using RedHat 6.2
Xserver. In my computer us S3 video card with 3D graphic accelerator and and
I have configured it using setup command. So, I don't know where is problem.
The system told me that there is problem during connecting xserver errno 2.
I though that if I can choose my video card in the list using setup command,
that the driver is included in the system. So can you help me? I don't know
where is the problem. Is the problem in the system and video card or between
the keyboard and chair:-)

P.S. I know, my English is not good:-)