Hi
I got problem with xine that come with 9,2 mandrake

I got an alsa card and I can't use Xine with sound

is there a way to solve this problem?

I got these console output when it crash

Display is not using Xinerama.
main : détection du plugin de sortie vidéo
load_plugins: failed to load video output plugin
main : détection du plugin de sortie vidéo
load_plugins: failed to load video output plugin
main : détection du plugin de sortie vidéo
audio_alsa_out: snd_mixer_selem_get_playback_volume(): Invalid argument
xine_interface: unknown param 10
xine_interface: unknown param 10
xine_interface: unknown param 10
xine_interface: unknown param 10
vo_scale: invalid ratio, using 4:3
vo_scale: unknown aspect ratio (0) in stream => using 4:3
audio_alsa_out: snd_mixer_selem_get_playback_volume(): Invalid argument
audio_alsa_out: snd_mixer_selem_get_playback_volume(): Invalid argument
audio_alsa_out: Resume call failed err=-77
xine: simple.c:1509: snd_mixer_selem_set_playback_volume: Assertion
`elem->type == SND_MIXER_ELEM_SIMPLE' failed.
Aborted

Thx