LInux Newbie seeking filesharing client for linux. - Help

This is a discussion on LInux Newbie seeking filesharing client for linux. - Help ; Anyone know of a p2p filesharing client for linux? I have searched the web, and everything seems to be in German. Thanks....

  1. LInux Newbie seeking filesharing client for linux.

    Anyone know of a p2p filesharing client for linux? I have searched the
    web, and everything seems to be in German. Thanks.

  2. Re: LInux Newbie seeking filesharing client for linux.

    David Humphries wrote:

    > Anyone know of a p2p filesharing client for linux? I have searched the
    > web, and everything seems to be in German. Thanks.

    Dunno what kind of search you are using. But here are some searches that
    might help.

    http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=p2p
    http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_...ct=0&words=p2p

    Enjoy,