How to activate arrowkeys and stack of earlier commands - Help

This is a discussion on How to activate arrowkeys and stack of earlier commands - Help ; Hello. How do I activate the arrowkeys and the stack of ealier commands in a C program. I use GCC 3.2 under linux. Thank you, Hans Brøns...

  1. How to activate arrowkeys and stack of earlier commands

    Hello.

    How do I activate the arrowkeys and the stack of ealier commands in a C
    program. I use GCC 3.2 under linux.

    Thank you,

    Hans Brøns

  2. Re: How to activate arrowkeys and stack of earlier commands

    Hans Brøns wrote:

    > Hello.
    >
    > How do I activate the arrowkeys and the stack of ealier commands in a C
    > program. I use GCC 3.2 under linux.

    Hi Hans,

    Consider using the GNU readline library:

    http://cnswww.cns.cwru.edu/~chet/readline/rltop.html

    Later,
    --
    CrayzeeWulf