Hi, all

I have been having trouble since I upgraded my kernel 2.4.xx to 2.6.0;
When I use realplayer as a plugin of mozilla with sound output set to esound
whichever it may be a stand alone window or embedded screen, realpleyer
complains "Cannot open the audio device. Another application may be using
it." and stops. As a matter of course usually there cannot be such an error
with esound daemon. If I set the sound output of realplayer to OSS, it
works fine, but it cannot run with other sound related software (I like
xmms.) Why does it happen?
When I tried linux-2.6.0-test6/7 a few month ago, I had no problem with them.
Does anyone have the same problem and know the solution?

Any help I can get would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
--
Tetsuji Rai (in Tokyo) aka AF-One (Athlete's Foot-One)
Born to be the luckiest guy in the world! May the Force be with me!