Redhat 9 and the Radeon 9600 - Help

This is a discussion on Redhat 9 and the Radeon 9600 - Help ; Has anyone had any luck getting the drivers to fully work for this card on redhat 9? Hardware 3D acceleration and all? I have followed their instructions to the letter (I think, I am a noob after all) multiple times, ...

  1. Redhat 9 and the Radeon 9600

    Has anyone had any luck getting the drivers to fully work for this card
    on redhat 9? Hardware 3D acceleration and all? I have followed their
    instructions to the letter (I think, I am a noob after all) multiple
    times, and have yet to get their driver to run, let alone been able to
    activate hardware 3D acceleration.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Redhat 9 and the Radeon 9600

    On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 06:23:06 GMT, Silent Bob wrote:

    > Has anyone had any luck getting the drivers to fully work for this card
    > on redhat 9? Hardware 3D acceleration and all? I have followed their

    http://www.rage3d.com/content/articl...Linux_ATI.html

    "I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my
    body. Then I realized who was telling me this." - Emo Phillips

  3. Re: Redhat 9 and the Radeon 9600

    mjt wrote:
    > On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 06:23:06 GMT, Silent Bob wrote:
    >

    >>Has anyone had any luck getting the drivers to fully work for this card
    >>on redhat 9? Hardware 3D acceleration and all? I have followed their

    > http://www.rage3d.com/content/articl...Linux_ATI.html

    Thanks, that appears to be the ATI instructions boiled down to their
    most basic form, but I'll try it again I guess.

+ Reply to Thread