NEWBIE with kernel install question - Help

This is a discussion on NEWBIE with kernel install question - Help ; I am trying to install kernel 2.6.0 and I just need some step by step instructions on how to do so. I am doing this because the driver that I am installing calls for it I have Linux mandrake 9.2 ...

  1. NEWBIE with kernel install question

    I am trying to install kernel 2.6.0 and I just need some step by step
    instructions on how to do so. I am doing this because the driver that I am
    installing calls for it

    I have Linux mandrake 9.2

    Thank you!

  2. Re: NEWBIE with kernel install question

    "dsterling1" wrote in message news:<7rGEb.944$Vv2.522521@news1.news.adelphia.net>...
    > I am trying to install kernel 2.6.0 and I just need some step by step
    > instructions on how to do so. I am doing this because the driver that I am
    > installing calls for it
    >

    > I have Linux mandrake 9.2
    >

    > Thank you!

    I would suggest popping here:

    http://www.mandrakeclub.com/

    and joining up.

    You then get access to the Mandrake forums, which will provide
    assistance specific to your distribution . Its a very good club!

+ Reply to Thread