Hi there,

I am using Mandrake 9.1, and have installed Rosegarden on my Linux
box becaue it looks like a very nice sequencer program. I have a
Roland Sound Canvas external MIDI module which I would like to use
with Rosegarden, but nowhere in any docs can I see reference to
accessing the 15-pin Game/MIDI port on my PC (lists only serial
and USB device support). Can that 15-pin port be used? I already
have devices on all serial ports, and USB MIDI adaptors are very
expensive here...

--
Kind regards,