Amiga IFF files - Help

This is a discussion on Amiga IFF files - Help ; Is there a program on Linux that can handle IFF files from the Amiga both video and audio ( created by Perfect Sound) ? Thanks...

  1. Amiga IFF files

    Is there a program on Linux that can handle IFF files from
    the Amiga both video and audio ( created by Perfect Sound) ?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Amiga IFF files

    bob engler wrote:
    > Is there a program on Linux that can handle IFF files from
    > the Amiga both video and audio ( created by Perfect Sound) ?
    >
    > Thanks

    My wife the Amiga fan tells me that our version of the Gimp (1.2) was
    able to handle her old Amiga IFF image files. Don't know about audio,
    though.

    Pete

+ Reply to Thread