plugins not working - Help

This is a discussion on plugins not working - Help ; I installed Flash and Java, and I could really use some help getting Opera to recognize the plugins. Everything seems to check out okay under 'preferences/plugins', but I still get nothing when an applet/frame loads. A private dialogue would be ...

  1. plugins not working

    I installed Flash and Java, and I could really use some help getting
    Opera to recognize the plugins. Everything seems to check out okay
    under 'preferences/plugins', but I still get nothing when an
    applet/frame loads. A private dialogue would be helpful if anyone is
    willing to engage in one.

  2. Re: plugins not working

    On 11 Nov 2003 01:02:04 -0800, slyraymond@charter.net (Lyle Raymond) wrote:

    > I installed Flash and Java, and I could really use some help getting
    > Opera to recognize the plugins. Everything seems to check out okay
    > under 'preferences/plugins', but I still get nothing when an
    > applet/frame loads. A private dialogue would be helpful if anyone is
    > willing to engage in one.

    try:
    http://www.opera.com/support/service/faq/
    http://www.opera.com/support/tutorials/opera/
    http://www.opera.com/support/service/
    ..
    Dimensions will always be expressed in the least usable term.
    Velocity, for example, will be expressed in furlongs per fortnight.

+ Reply to Thread