Putting a image into kde panel. - Help

This is a discussion on Putting a image into kde panel. - Help ; Hello all... I was installed Mandrake Linux 9.1 in my computer and I like put a image kicker in my kde panel. How I do this?. Thanks. Fernando...

  1. Putting a image into kde panel.

    Hello all...

    I was installed Mandrake Linux 9.1 in my computer and I like put a
    image kicker in my kde panel.

    How I do this?.

    Thanks.

    Fernando

  2. Re: Putting a image into kde panel.

    On 10 Nov 2003 17:46:09 -0800, fsclaro@terra.com.br (Fernando) wrote:

    > I was installed Mandrake Linux 9.1 in my computer and I like put a
    > image kicker in my kde panel.

    are you talking about putting a background on the panel?
    if so, right-click on the panel:
    configure panel->appearance->panel-background
    ..
    DeVries's Dilemma: If you hit two keys on the typewriter,
    the one you don't want hits the paper.

+ Reply to Thread