Hello,
I have a problem with my .bashrc file. i heard that this file will
be sourced for every interactive/non-interactive invocations of bash.
I have a CLASSPATH variable declared in this file.
but each time i login in to my account, this variable is not
exported. i am in the idea that each time we login, bash shell is
invoked, which should automatically export this variable, but which is
not the case with mine. Unless i say '>source ~/.bashrc' i dont have
this variable. Please suggest me the changes i have to make. The
syntax of declaring the variable and exporting have no problems.
Thanks in advance.