Hi,

finally got sick enough of Windows to try and get Linux installed.
It's mostly going OK, but I've run into a problem with the internal
modem.

Windows confirmed that the modem was running on COM3 before I wiped
it. But I can't seem to get Linux to admit to anything other than
ttyS0 and ttyS1 - these are the only two ports that appear in the
bootup messages, they're the only two that wvdialconfig looks in for
the modem...

Tried using setserial's autoconfig, but both ttyS2 and ttyS3 still
report UART unknown.

Can anybody tell me how I get Linux to acknowledge the existence of
the third serial port?

Thanks

Dominic