A simple script - Help

This is a discussion on A simple script - Help ; I have a program that shows pid, cpu and mem usage, only it's brought up by typing "gps &" in a terminal. Is there a way to put a script on the destop to do just that? Thanks from a ...

  1. A simple script

    I have a program that shows pid, cpu and mem usage, only it's brought up by
    typing "gps &" in a terminal. Is there a way to put a script on the destop
    to do just that? Thanks from a newbie.

  2. Re: A simple script

    coriolanus wrote:

    > I have a program that shows pid, cpu and mem usage, only it's brought up
    > by typing "gps &" in a terminal. Is there a way to put a script on the
    > destop to do just that? Thanks from a newbie.

    Never mind, it was sitting in /usr/local/bin

+ Reply to Thread