Hi there,

I have trouble running Epson's Iscan 1.5.2 software for Epson scanners
on my Mandrake 9.1 system (binary from RPM's segfaults, binary compiled
from source cannot communicate with scanner). I had a version 1.5.0 on
Mandrake 9.0 and it worked fine, but Epson do not archive these files
publicly on their website. When I upgraded Mandrake to 9.1 I also did
an upgrade from iscan 1.5.0 -> 1.5.2 in one hit, and deleted the older
version without testing the new one (naughty!)... :-)

My Xsane/sane setup works fine with my Perfection 1260 USB scanner, but
Xsane cannot give high quality scanning I require because it uses a
generic Plustek backend that cannot use the features of this scanner...

Does anyone have either iscan-1.5.0 binary RPM or 1.5.0 source archive
they can email me?

Kind regards,