version 7.9.70 is now in circulation. This is the first release of the
next generation Mepis - should be at the public download sites in a few...

There are a few reports of the 64-bit version is for dual core/multi-core
and the 32-bit for single core processors... This is great news, now the
64-bit version will have the best support and everthing is going to be a
working faster better as I knew it would someday...

Do not know whatr kernel warren is going to use the the next generation
of mepis, nor do I know if it will be KDE 3.9 or 4.2... since he has been
working on the KDE upgrades...

JR the postman