about MSN messager Linux version - Help

This is a discussion on about MSN messager Linux version - Help ; I heard about MSN Messager can run in Linux; so I just wonder where can I download it, please! Thank you very much...

  1. about MSN messager Linux version

    I heard about MSN Messager can run in Linux; so I just wonder where can
    I download it, please! Thank you very much

  2. Re: about MSN messager Linux version

    On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 22:03:34 +1100, LinuxCore wrote:

    >I heard about MSN Messager can run in Linux; so I just wonder where can
    >I download it, please! Thank you very much

    Not using it, I wouldn't know. However, I'd just about bet that
    Google might be able to help you. HTH, HAND.

    --
    Joe Zeff
    The Guy With the Sideburns

  3. Re: about MSN messager Linux version

    LinuxCore wrote:
    > I heard about MSN Messager can run in Linux; so I just wonder where can
    > I download it, please! Thank you very much

    That would be "aMSN" just google for it and follow the
    instructions,includes webcam support by the way.

    Succes.

+ Reply to Thread