Fedora Core 6 VS Ubuntu - Help

This is a discussion on Fedora Core 6 VS Ubuntu - Help ; I just wonder which one you is better? Fedora Core 6 VS Ubuntu...

  1. Fedora Core 6 VS Ubuntu

    I just wonder which one you is better?

    Fedora Core 6 VS Ubuntu

  2. Re: Fedora Core 6 VS Ubuntu

    On Thu, 08 Feb 2007, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.help, in article
    <45cab454$0$16553$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au>, LinuxCore wrote:

    >I just wonder which one you is better?
    >
    >Fedora Core 6 VS Ubuntu

    I just wonder which one you is better?

    beef or lamb Ford or Chevrolet? Courage or Swan?

    Fedora and Ubuntu are free for the download - try each and make up your
    own mind.

    As for your "MSN messager Linux version" question, look for Kopete or gaim

    Old guy

+ Reply to Thread