Regularly, I have a 1280x1024 resolution in Edgy desktop using an Ati All
In Wonder Radeon 9000

I have installed XP into VMWare Server and everything works fine except
when I fullscreen XP. When I come back from fullscreen, my linux desktop
reverts to whatever resolution XP was in. However, when I use the Screen
Resolution utility in Edgy, it states it's still in 1280x1024. Changing
the resolution to something different and back to 1280x1024 brings it back
to normal. Same solution works if I change the refresh rate and back.
Does anyone else have this issue? If so, did you find a fix for it?