Same problem - Help

This is a discussion on Same problem - Help ; I did a complete check of my Maxtor slave HD and it is perfect, no errors of any kind, so for me at least, it's not the drive....

  1. Same problem

    I did a complete check of my Maxtor slave HD and it is perfect, no
    errors of any kind, so for me at least, it's not the drive.

  2. Re: Same problem

    "Bruce Barbour" wrote in message
    >I did a complete check of my Maxtor slave HD and it is perfect, no errors
    >of any kind, so for me at least, it's not the drive.

    Same here..
    Can't load anything except Ubuntu.
    At this time trying to get Realplayer to work in Firefox and Konquerer.
    Lots of issue..issues..issues..

+ Reply to Thread