Puppy Linux download problem - Help

This is a discussion on Puppy Linux download problem - Help ; Can somebody tell me how do I download Puppy Linux. ' I tried from two sites to download Puppy. In one site I got 27MB download for 70MB and in another one 19MB. When I tried to boot with these ...

  1. Puppy Linux download problem

    Can somebody tell me how do I download Puppy Linux.
    '
    I tried from two sites to download Puppy.

    In one site I got 27MB download for 70MB and in another one 19MB.

    When I tried to boot with these (after burning in CD), booting failed.

    In other sites bunch of files are mentioned and I cannot find out which one
    to download.

    If somebody tells me ( a newbie FYI) step by step, how to download and from
    where to burn Puppy for Live CD I will be very much greatful.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Puppy Linux download problem

    Jag Chan wrote:
    > Can somebody tell me how do I download Puppy Linux.
    > '
    > I tried from two sites to download Puppy.
    >
    > In one site I got 27MB download for 70MB and in another one 19MB.
    >
    > When I tried to boot with these (after burning in CD), booting failed.
    >
    > In other sites bunch of files are mentioned and I cannot find out which one
    > to download.
    >
    > If somebody tells me ( a newbie FYI) step by step, how to download and from
    > where to burn Puppy for Live CD I will be very much greatful.
    >
    > Thanks.

    http://dotpups.de/puppy-releases/

+ Reply to Thread