Linksys WPC54G of Fedora???? - Help

This is a discussion on Linksys WPC54G of Fedora???? - Help ; Can this creature be made to work with Fedore Core 5? If so, how? If not, what cards CAN be made to work with it?...

  1. Linksys WPC54G of Fedora????

    Can this creature be made to work with Fedore Core 5? If so, how? If
    not, what cards CAN be made to work with it?

  2. Re: Linksys WPC54G of Fedora????

    "Dan O'Reilly" wrote in message
    > Can this creature be made to work with Fedore Core 5? If so, how? If
    > not, what cards CAN be made to work with it?

    Check out:

    http://www.wirelessdefence.org/Conte...ldHowtoFC5.htm

    I read that have been some hiccups with the WPC54G card
    and I don't know if they have been fixed yet.

    later....

+ Reply to Thread