Printing scaled output from Gimp on a Lexmark Optra E312 ( ps/jcl) - Help

This is a discussion on Printing scaled output from Gimp on a Lexmark Optra E312 ( ps/jcl) - Help ; I've got some images that I want to printout, where I want the scale set so that one part is a fixed size. When ever I try yo use the scale setting on the printer, or I rescale the diagram. ...

  1. Printing scaled output from Gimp on a Lexmark Optra E312 ( ps/jcl)

    I've got some images that I want to printout, where I want the scale set
    so that one part is a fixed size. When ever I try yo use the scale setting
    on the printer, or I rescale the diagram. It comes out the same length.
    How can I get it to print in the scale I want?

    The printer ( suprize ) is an Optra E312, which can handle jcl (5 I think
    ) or postscript level 2 ( I know).

    Thanks

  2. Re: Printing scaled output from Gimp on a Lexmark Optra E312 ( ps/jcl)

    olczyk wrote:
    > I've got some images that I want to printout, where I want the scale set
    > so that one part is a fixed size. When ever I try yo use the scale setting
    > on the printer, or I rescale the diagram. It comes out the same length.
    > How can I get it to print in the scale I want?
    >
    > The printer ( suprize ) is an Optra E312, which can handle jcl (5 I think
    > ) or postscript level 2 ( I know).
    >
    > Thanks

    This is more an apps question than a printer question. Most folks here
    (comp.periphs.printers) won't know The Gimp from a Broken Leg. Try your
    question at comp.graphics.apps.gimp. They might be able to help there.

    TJ

+ Reply to Thread