This weekend I updated my workstation from fedora 4 to fedora 5. I
have a thinkpad T22 with a couple of external devices attached, in
particular an usb-stick as a second home for my own document. It used
to be under /media/usbstick and I was able to mount and unmount it
with the according disk utilities. But after the update, the device
seems to be removed. The directory /media/usbstick still exists, but
all non-hard-disk devices disappeared from /etc/fstab. I am not able
to integrate it into the system again. What can I do?