ubuntu Fujitsu fdx310 beginner - Help

This is a discussion on ubuntu Fujitsu fdx310 beginner - Help ; I installed Ubuntu 5.10 Breezy some time ago but could not get off first base, in setting up the broadband connection to Karoo with the Fujitsu fdx310. I found a debian package and advice from the ubuntu forum but never ...

  1. ubuntu Fujitsu fdx310 beginner

    I installed Ubuntu 5.10 Breezy some time ago but could not get off first
    base, in setting up the broadband connection to Karoo with the Fujitsu
    fdx310. I found a debian package and advice from the ubuntu forum but
    never succeeded. Has anybody managed to do this and can they provide an
    idiot's step by step guide. Do you know a 'driver' that definitely
    works.

    PS Will probably go wireless cery soon, do you know any kit that works
    under ubuntu or should I give up?

    Rab

    --
    rabbiedoo

  2. Re: ubuntu Fujitsu fdx310 beginner

    Hi (my first post)

    I'll be installing Ubuntu Feisty Fawn when it comes out and I have the
    same modem (with Karoo).

    Been trying out installing the eciadsl drivers (on a virtualised Edgy
    install), but the configuration script doesn't seem to work.

    Anyway, I'd be interested to hear from anyone who's got the Fujitsu
    FDX310 modem (with Karoo in particular) working with Ubuntu, or any
    other install (especially Debian for obvious reasons).

    Thanks.

    --
    DaveG

+ Reply to Thread