I just installed Vector Linux which is not bad, but after installing
lilo, I cannot boot my SATA drive where my Windows XP is. Before I had
SUSE installed with the GRUB bootloader and all I had to do was remap
the drives using the map /dev/hda to map /dev/sda1 or something like
that. I tried using the map-drive and the boot as command in lilo, but
they require the hexidecimal drive number and even so it still would not
boot. Does anyone know how to get my SATA drive to boot. Linux is
installed on the standard IDE interface and boots fine. To boot XP
though I have go into the bios and change the boot order.

Z.K.