Xaandros 3.0-newbie - Help

This is a discussion on Xaandros 3.0-newbie - Help ; What do I do when it freezes during initializing?????????????...

  1. Xaandros 3.0-newbie

    What do I do when it freezes during initializing?????????????

  2. Re: Xaandros 3.0-newbie

    On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:08:48 -0500, RC wrote:

    >What do I do when it freezes during initializing?????????????

    Without at least some details, there's no way anybody could possibly
    help you. Please let us know how far it gets into boot and what the
    last on-screen messages are. This will give us a hint as to what's
    happening and give us a chance to assist.

    --
    Joe Zeff
    The Guy With the Sideburns

  3. Re: Xaandros 3.0-newbie

    Joe Zeff wrote:
    > On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:08:48 -0500, RC wrote:
    >

    >>What do I do when it freezes during initializing?????????????

    > Without at least some details, there's no way anybody could possibly
    > help you. Please let us know how far it gets into boot and what the
    > last on-screen messages are. This will give us a hint as to what's
    > happening and give us a chance to assist.

    Thaanks for answering.

    This a GUI interface and there are no messages given. My only option
    has been to re-install which is a senseless cure.

+ Reply to Thread