where can I download Redhat Linux 9.0 ? - Help

This is a discussion on where can I download Redhat Linux 9.0 ? - Help ; Hello, where can I download RedHat Linux 9.0 (aka "shrike") ? I am going to use software which must be hosted on this specific Redhat version. I went to Redhat website, but they seems to removed Redhat 9 from there. ...

  1. where can I download Redhat Linux 9.0 ?

    Hello,

    where can I download RedHat Linux 9.0 (aka "shrike") ?

    I am going to use software which must be hosted on this
    specific Redhat version. I went to Redhat website, but they
    seems to removed Redhat 9 from there.

    Any help is appreciated.

    regards,
    Andray

  2. Re: where can I download Redhat Linux 9.0 ?

    On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.help, in article
    , Andray Kaganovsky wrote:

    >where can I download RedHat Linux 9.0 (aka "shrike") ?

    Is your access to google screwed? Here - let me help.

    Web Results 1 - 10 of about 2,030,000 for Red+Hat+9 iso. (0.34
    seconds)

    LinuxISO.org - A place to learn about, download, and discuss Linux.
    Download an iso image of Red Hat, burn it to a cd, install Red Hat, ...
    Note:
    Red Hat 9 is the last version of Red Hat Linux per se, and Red Hat will
    stop ...
    www.linuxiso.org/distro.php?distro=7 - 34k - Cached - Similar pages

    Web Results 1 - 10 of about 3,980,000 for RedHat+9 iso. (0.31 seconds)

    First hit in both cases.

    >I am going to use software which must be hosted on this
    >specific Redhat version. I went to Redhat website, but they
    >seems to removed Redhat 9 from there.

    Not surprising - the distribution was released in April 2003, and official
    support ended in April 2004, although limited backport errata are available
    from download.fedoralegacy.org. As long as this is not a publicly
    accessible system, you might be safe, but I'd be awfully careful.

    Old guy

+ Reply to Thread