Hello everyone,

I'm having a problem with Thunderbird. It looks and acts fine but when I
reply to someone with an HTML email (I've got it sending in both formats
just in case) and check it's source code once it's been sent, it says
that it has changed the font to "Times New Roman" when it was Verdana
when I sent it... Any advice on how to get this working the way it's
supposed to?

I am running two Extensions at the moment:
- Quote Colors 0.2.6
- QuickQuote 0.7b4

There is a setting in QuickQuote to "Use Clipboard and maintain HTML
formatting" and that's what I have it set to but still it isn't working.
Please help if you've experienced this before!

Thanks in advance,
Nick.