Hi all.

I am trying to set up a Samsung CLP500N as a Samba printer on usb.
Printing from the linux box is fine. (I installed the Samsung provided
Linux drivers)

When I 'Add Printer' from Windoze, I can see it in the network.

Printing (eg Test Page) from Windoze does nothing, though.

At one point I accidentally installed one of the AGFA drivers by
mistake (first on the list ), and funnily enough that produced a
result - albeit Black and White only.

So:
I need suggestions for a driver which will work
And/or
An explanation for why cups is refusing to pass through the (raw, I
think) print job.

Regards
Hugh

--