Any text based BitTorrent programs? - Help

This is a discussion on Any text based BitTorrent programs? - Help ; Any text-based BitTorrent programs that I can run from a shell account? Thank you in advance. Z -- "Cheerios: Hula-hoops for ants." --unknown /\___/\ / /\ /\ \ Phillip (Ant) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) | |o o| | AQFL ...

  1. Any text based BitTorrent programs?

    --
    "Cheerios: Hula-hoops for ants." --unknown
    /\___/\
    | |o o| | AQFL (offline until after October 2005?)
    ( )

  2. Re: Any text based BitTorrent programs?

    ANTant@zimage.com writes:

    > Any text-based BitTorrent programs that I can run from a shell account?
    > Thank you in advance. Z

    The following python scripts come with bittorrent. Should all be text
    based. thus usable from a shell account:

    btdownloadheadless.py
    btdownloadcurses.py
    btlaunchmanycurses.py

    -- HASM

  3. Re: Any text based BitTorrent programs?

    17 Aug 2005 08:06 UTC, ANTant@zimage.com typed:
    > Any text-based BitTorrent programs that I can run from a shell account?

    Recently found console based rTorrent. Haven't been able to play too much
    with it, but it looks quite good so far.

    --
    Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.

  4. Re: Any text based BitTorrent programs?

    17 Aug 2005 18:22 UTC, Chiefy typed:

    http://libtorrent.rakshasa.no/

    --
    This is an unauthorized cybernetic announcement.

+ Reply to Thread