Hi,

I have a (small) inconvenience problem with de printing system CUPS: when I
print something and the printer is not turned on (I and other users
regularly forget that), the queue stops. So far OK, but it does not start
automatically when the printer is turned on. This is very much not what I
want because the printer can only be started again by the root user, and
mostly because the printer is connected to a server and I'm not the only
user.
After much searching I can still not find a way to let the print-queue
automatically restart when the printer is turned on.
Does anybody know this can be solved?