Install Help - Help

This is a discussion on Install Help - Help ; I cannot get an xserver running. I have a generic Permedia2 card, but I can't find a proper driver in the list. Can anybody help me? I used the debian installer. John...

  1. Install Help

    I cannot get an xserver running. I have a generic Permedia2 card, but
    I can't find a proper driver in the list. Can anybody help me?
    I used the debian installer.

    John

  2. Re: Install Help

    spaztick1_@excite.com wrote:

    > I cannot get an xserver running. I have a generic Permedia2 card, but
    > I can't find a proper driver in the list. Can anybody help me?
    > I used the debian installer.

    What happens when you run the following command (please post any error
    messages):

    X -configure

    Thanks,
    --