iPod and iPaq - Help

This is a discussion on iPod and iPaq - Help ; Hi, was wondering if anyone has heard of any software for linux i can use with my ipod? I have just read about DVD Jon cracking it. any idea? what about iPaq software? I know it is a windows ce ...

  1. iPod and iPaq

    Hi,
    was wondering if anyone has heard of any software for linux i can use
    with my ipod? I have just read about DVD Jon cracking it. any idea?

    what about iPaq software? I know it is a windows ce but has anyone heard
    of linux iPaq software?

    does teh WINE emulator work with any of these?

    Cheers,

  2. Re: iPod and iPaq

    John Winn wrote:
    > Hi,
    > was wondering if anyone has heard of any software for linux i can use
    > with my ipod? I have just read about DVD Jon cracking it. any idea?
    >
    > what about iPaq software? I know it is a windows ce but has anyone heard
    > of linux iPaq software?
    >
    > does teh WINE emulator work with any of these?
    >
    > Cheers,

    http://www.linuxdevices.com/
    http://www.handhelds.org/geeklog/index.php

+ Reply to Thread