Where will the new Gnome be released? - Help

This is a discussion on Where will the new Gnome be released? - Help ; Does anybody here know when and/or where the new version of Gnome will be released as ready to install binaries? -- Joe Zeff The Guy With the Sideburns If you can't play with words, what good are they? http://www.lasfs.org http://home.earthlink.net/~sidebrnz...

  1. Where will the new Gnome be released?

    --
    Joe Zeff
    The Guy With the Sideburns
    If you can't play with words, what good are they?

  2. Re: Where will the new Gnome be released?

    On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 01:43:31 +0000, Joe Zeff wrote:

    > Does anybody here know when and/or where the new version of Gnome will
    > be released as ready to install binaries?

    Try this:
    http://www.gnome.org/start/2.10/

  3. Re: Where will the new Gnome be released?

    On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 11:43:13 GMT, Sam Miller
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 01:43:31 +0000, Joe Zeff wrote:
    >
    >> Does anybody here know when and/or where the new version of Gnome will
    >> be released as ready to install binaries?

    >Try this:
    >http://www.gnome.org/start/2.10/

    There are no binaries, yet, to be downloaded. That's why I asked
    here.

    --
    Joe Zeff
    The Guy With the Sideburns