Mandrake Linux 10.1 - Help

This is a discussion on Mandrake Linux 10.1 - Help ; I have installed Mandrake Linux 10.1, and when the system start up and hangs up during hours in the Calibrating delay loop step. Someone knows how i can fix it?. Thanks. Sergio Perez...

  1. Mandrake Linux 10.1

    I have installed Mandrake Linux 10.1, and when the system start up and
    hangs up during hours in the Calibrating delay loop step. Someone
    knows how i can fix it?.

    Thanks.

    Sergio Perez

  2. Re: Mandrake Linux 10.1

    On 24 Mar 2005 01:15:06 -0800, Sergio wrote:
    > I have installed Mandrake Linux 10.1, and when the system start up and
    > hangs up during hours in the Calibrating delay loop step. Someone
    > knows how i can fix it?.

    A more detailed description of the problem would help a lot. It's just
    not clear from your post what your problem could be.

    Then post your question to:

    alt.os.linux.mandrake

    Excellent help for new users is also available at:

    http://www.mandrakeusers.org

    That is one of the most polite and helpful forums anywhere.
    --
    Registered Linux user #266531

+ Reply to Thread