Cisco vpn client suse 9.1 - Help

This is a discussion on Cisco vpn client suse 9.1 - Help ; I was trying to install the cisco vpn client on suse 9.1. When I tried to do a make command it said it couldn't find it. I then downloaded apt-get and ran "apt-get install make" but that said it couldn't ...

  1. Cisco vpn client suse 9.1

    I was trying to install the cisco vpn client on suse 9.1. When I tried
    to do a make command it said it couldn't find it. I then downloaded
    apt-get and ran "apt-get install make" but that said it couldn't find
    it. Is there a way to install the make command from a cd (I have
    slackware 10 on cd) from a different distro's cd?

    BTW, I am a rookie to linux (although I found suse 9.1 very easy to
    install and use), so a detailed explaination might be in order.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Cisco vpn client suse 9.1

    Never mind. Found it on rpmfind...

+ Reply to Thread