1) How can I resolve the large integer to unsigned warning?
2) How can I resolve the suffix or operand error?

Program (line numbers at far left):
#35 #include // for ioperm in glibc
#37 #define DATA 0x378
#62 long DATA, STAT, CTRL; // Dumb, I know
#83 if (ioperm(DATA, 3, 1)) {perror("ioperm"); exit(1);}
#204 a = a + a + (inb(STAT) & 0x20);
#223 outb(0x100, DATA); // Needed to turn on bit 2 other outb's use 2
digits
// e.g. 0x01 with no error

When run with line 62 the only errors are:
62: Syntax error before numeric constant
223: Warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type

Without 62 the errors are:
223: Warning [the same as above]
/tmp/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxx: 539: Error: suffix or operands invalid for 'in'
/tmp/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxx 559: Error: suffix or operands invalid for 'out'
These last two errors appear to be inline assembly errors which I do not
know how to view as the file is non-existent when I look for it.
I am really stumped any help is appreciated.
Ron