opening an .mps file - Help

This is a discussion on opening an .mps file - Help ; Hi, I work in the editorial office of a math journal. We work with linux and someone has sent us illustrations with the extension .mps Could someone tell me what this is, and how we can open it? Thanks, Reinie....

  1. opening an .mps file

    Hi,

    I work in the editorial office of a math journal. We work with linux
    and someone has sent us illustrations with the extension .mps Could
    someone tell me what this is, and how we can open it?

    Thanks,
    Reinie.

  2. Re: opening an .mps file

    Reinie Erne wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I work in the editorial office of a math journal. We work with linux
    >and someone has sent us illustrations with the extension .mps Could
    >someone tell me what this is, and how we can open it?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Reinie.

    http://www.ursoswald.ch/LaTeXGraphic.../overview.html

    Mihai

  3. Re: opening an .mps file

    On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:18:37 -0800, Reinie Erne wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I work in the editorial office of a math journal. We work with linux
    > and someone has sent us illustrations with the extension .mps Could
    > someone tell me what this is, and how we can open it?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Reinie.

    TESTING FOLLOWUP

+ Reply to Thread