Printer Drivers for Printer Canon Pixma iP1500 - Help

This is a discussion on Printer Drivers for Printer Canon Pixma iP1500 - Help ; I recently bought this printer, but I can't find any driver for it. I have Fedora Core 3. Can anybody help me? If possible, of course....

  1. Printer Drivers for Printer Canon Pixma iP1500

    I recently bought this printer, but I can't find any driver for it. I
    have Fedora Core 3. Can anybody help me? If possible, of course.

  2. Re: Printer Drivers for Printer Canon Pixma iP1500

    Kaotik wrote:

    > I recently bought this printer, but I can't find any driver for it. I
    > have Fedora Core 3. Can anybody help me? If possible, of course.

    Hi! It might be unrelated but I purchased a Canon Pixma ip3000 and found an
    article that suggested using the Canon bjc 7000 driver and tried it
    although it wont give me full features it does allow me to print using an
    otherwise large paper weight give it a go might work.

+ Reply to Thread