Re: Bill Gates as he presents the Windows Media Player system crash - Help

This is a discussion on Re: Bill Gates as he presents the Windows Media Player system crash - Help ; jasonandrews@yahoo.com wrote: > The movie clip everyone is looking for, Bill Gates as he presents the Windows Media Player system crash > > > > I tried it under Wine and media player crashed!...

  1. Re: Bill Gates as he presents the Windows Media Player system crash

    jasonandrews@yahoo.com wrote:
    > The movie clip everyone is looking for, Bill Gates as he presents the Windows Media Player system crash

    I tried it under Wine and media player crashed!

  2. Re: Bill Gates as he presents the Windows Media Player system crash

    Eric wrote:
    > jasonandrews@yahoo.com wrote:
    >
    >> The movie clip everyone is looking for, Bill Gates as he presents the
    >> Windows Media Player system crash
    >>

    > I tried it under Wine and media player crashed!

    Maybe it's something like Vampires and mirrors :-)

    Regards from Lestat the Vampire.

    --

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
    Director Tecnico de bgSEC