Hi all,

I am a releativly well versed n00b linux user. my FC3 install has been
rock solid on an older AMD Athlon XP 1200. I had been using a tool
called Webmin at the office, and decided to give it a go at home as
well. Funny thing is that as soon as i installed it, the next reboot
hung at the
Starting webmin:
line in the boot process. that is as far as it goes, I'd love to get in
and either uninstall it or at least look at the logs to see what is
going on. Any ideas how to procede? I just got it rebuilt after a HDD
crash, I really would like to not have to reinstall everything.

Appreciate the help!

-Kyle Monson

--
Reclaim Your Inbox!