We provide low-cost,efficient, reliable technical support for
residential and small business users. We can handle all of your
technical support needs for either Windows or Linux. 24/7 availability
able to handle most tasks remotely. We specialize in AdWare and SpyWare
removal,Security, Virus erradications,Systems Intergration and
Custimization. We are also able to accept MasterCard and Visa. Over 13
years experience as a systems and network administrator. Contact us
Today for cost effective reliable solutions to your computer problems

Number: 1-800-465-5280
E-Mail: penguin@dmv.com
Yahoo Messenger: hax...@yahoo.com
ICQ: 1143746792