I am having an issue logging into a pc I just installed RH7.2 on. I got
no errors during the install or reboot, but when I try to login with the
root username, or the normal username I get the message "service mode
error" which flashes on the screen very quickly and then defaults back to
the login screen. I checked as best I could with to
make sure the file system & environment paths were pointing to the correct
directories and that all the binarys and stuff were there, but am stumpt
all the same. If this sounds familiar to someone out there, or you may
know how to fix this issue, I would really appreciate the assistance !!

Thanks, Jeff